As COVID numbers continue to increase here in the state of Oklahoma we are making these adjustments we want to do our part in keeping the anglers and their family members safe.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We are asking everyone that is participating in this event to be aware of their surroundings and practice social distancing as much as possible during your time at the event.
- BURGERS: The Wagoner Fire Department will be preparing their famous burgers and accepting donations. Grab a burger, chips, and drink to go after you drop your fish off at the weigh-in.
- FACE COVERINGS: While we are not mandating the use of face coverings, it is asked of every angler that as they approach the bag line, stand at the holding tanks and present at the scales, to be wearing a face-covering to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO COLLECT YOUR CHECK: If you are lucky enough to collect a check for this year’s event you are given the option of having the chamber mail it to you or you can pick it up at the Chamber office located at 301 S Grant Ave. The captain’s address that was put on the registration form will be used for the check. You will also need to fill out a W-9 and return it to the chamber office if you win over $600.00. It will be mailed with checks.
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN PRIZES: We are waiving the previous requirement that you must be present to win the prizes. While the anglers are on the water, we will start a Facebook live session then start drawing for all prizes, including the cash.
- Match Weight contestant’s names will be drawn as well but must complete the contest by drawing a number from a secret box to see if their weight matches the winning number.
- All winners, including Match Weight Contestants, will be notified by text message the day of the tournament (excluding places, and Big Bass). All prizes that are not picked up on the day of the event will be held at the Wagoner Chamber of Commerce until Wednesday, August 25, 2021. If there are prizes that remain after this date, they will be given away live on Facebook.
- NO MONEY AT THE RAMP: This year we cut off the entries to 170. Since we have reached our capacity, we will not be taking entries or money at the ramp. If you would like to enter the side pot it must be done before Friday, August 20, 2021, 4:00 PM. We can add it to your entry if you registered online or you can drop it off at the Chamber of Commerce at 301 S Grant Ave. in Wagoner before 4pm. Cash or check only at the office.